It is difficult to accomplish great things alone. Working in teams enables people to share knowledge, work more efficiently, and distribute work amongst each other. But teamwork is not easy, especially in big and thriving environments or companies that prefer remote working models. There are so many tasks that need to be effectively communicated and executed. So much accountability that needs to be tracked. That is why we love work OS.
Work Operating System (work OS)
Work Operating System (work OS) is a cloud-based platform for work where teams of different sizes can easily plan, organize, and create workflows, execute tasks, start projects, allocate responsibilities, etc. It helps everyone easily navigate challenges involved in the workplace, save time and execute work in an organized and transparent manner. One of our favorite vendors for this is monday.com, a Work Operating System (Work OS) that powers teams to run projects and workflows with confidence. It’s a simple, but intuitive, Work OS for teams to shape workflows, adjust to shifting needs, create transparency, connect collaboratively, and stop doing manual grunt work.
Some of the monday.com customers include major companies and brands such as Coca-Cola, Universal Studios, BBC and Adobe. Let’s say you want to efficiently organize and execute your marketing campaign. With monday.com, you can easily:
- Automate repetitive work so you and your team can focus on the work that requires their talent.
- Visualize your most important data easily. Identify bottlenecks in real-time, optimize campaign spend, and showcase your team’s success.
- Communicate in the context of a project, collaborate effortlessly with vendors, make knowledge accessible and share the right information with the right teams.
- Create customized workflows to help your team manage high volumes of work, easily track work progress, grow efficiently, and save time.
- Create customizable forms to manage all incoming requests and streamline your entire creative process.
- Use high-level dashboards and charts to make key decisions based on real-time data.
monday.com is great for sales and marketing teams, creative agencies, HR companies, software development agencies, construction companies, etc. Its intuitive interface and personalization capabilities make it suitable for any team or business looking to take their teamwork to the next level. What is more, with great tracking and productivity features such as time tracking, automation tools, accountability tracking, reminders and notifications, integration with numerous other applications, etc. your team can achieve better and faster results while working in a collaborative environment. You can also check reviews and pros and cons of monday.com on the TrustRadius platform.
Projectized knowledge management
The future is bright for task management and collaboration. Furthermore, as the world shifts towards remote work and branched collaborative online environments, more and more knowledge work will be run in a projectized way, demanding better and faster work OS tools or project managers – PMI says that by 2027 employers will need nearly 88 million people in such roles. Whatever the future holds, one thing is certain – startups will keep innovating and making our life easier.
To learn more, please visit their official website: https://monday.com/